100 Percent Eco-Certified High-Tech Process That Transforms Real Flowers Into Beautiful Display Pieces That Require Almost No Maintenance.
HOW Are They Preserved?
To Preserve A Real Rose, Special Non-Toxic And Non-Corrosive Chemicals Are Used To Draw Out The Water Content Along With Proteins, Sugar And Pigments.
The Flower Is Then “Fed” With Another Eco-Certified Chemical Solution That Gives It Its Shape. They Can Play Around With Smell And Colour Too, By Introducing Different Pigments And Essential Oils. The Whole Process Takes One To Two Weeks.
Not All Flowers Can Withstand This Treatment, So Only The Strongest Species Of Roses Are Used. And Each Flower Is Carefully Selected And Cut Only At The Peak Of Their Bloom.
WHY Are They Better Than Fresh Flowers?
- They look fresh and vibrant for a long time, at least 3-5 years.
- You don’t have to replace them, hence money can be saved
- No maintenance required.
- Pollen free and do not cause allergies
SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT WITH PRESERVED FLOWERS. HERE’S HOW.
- Lower your carbon footprint:Preserved flowers reduce the need for replacement, thus cutting down on production and transportation of flowers, and resulting in lowering carbon dioxide emissions.
- Reduce waste:Unlike fresh flowers, preserved flowers do not need to be thrown away on a weekly basis.
- Save water: Since watering is not required to maintain the freshness of preserved flowers, you can save water over the years.
- Reduce energy consumption:Preserved flowers use less energy than fresh flowers in transportation storage as they need less space and no refrigeration.
WHY ARE FLOWERS IMPORTANT FOR OUR MENTAL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING?
Did You Know That Flowers Have Been Proven To Reduce The Chances Of Depression And Significantly Reduce Recovery Time? According To Harvard Medical School, Flowers Help To Accelerate Healing, Reduce Stress, Feed Compassion And Improve Energy.
DESIGNED AND HANDCRAFTED IN MELBOURNE, VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA.